Airship WIP: The Engines

The first version of the main engines to my Steampunk Airship project. The desing is quite simple and I don't have very much to say about it. At least I finally found a use for those big Viking wheels I bought few years ago. I wanted to use bigger propellers than one-piece ones, so I used those triangular plate-thing (very useful pieces) which I got from cheap Ninjago sets. I'll also add some pipes and hoses from the engine to the main hull so the MOC can achieve the proper Steampunk-feel.

I'll leave the Internet for around a week tomorrow, so don't wait any updates then. But don't be afraid, because as the Big-A would say, Il'l be back. Not meaning the thing behind your (and my) stomach.



Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.